Scott Symington, Ph.D.
Scott Symington holds a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and is a consultant for Kohn Communications. Dr. Symington also has a diverse background in business. Prior to his graduate studies in psychology, Dr. Symington was a highly successful broker of agricultural products. His other business experiences include national sales and marketing and co-managing a successful gubernatorial campaign. In addition to consulting with Kohn Communications, Dr. Symington practices psychotherapy in Pasadena, CA.
Experience & Career Achievements
- Was a highly successful broker of agricultural products for Southwest Commodities.
- Part of a team that went to Spain and assisted Cemex, an international cement company, in modifying and translating a human resource database following their Spanish acquisition.
- Previous retail store owner
- Conducted national marketing and sales for SunTree Nut Processing, which included managing accounts such as Cost Plus World market.
- Co-manager of a successful gubernatorial campaign, which involved media relations, public speaking, and coordinating employees and volunteers state-wide.